Friday, January 7, 2011

The Pink Flamingeo

Here i was sitting in a chair at a computer trying to think of something to type for class. When a huge explosion happened by the safe in the back. So I ran and hid in the bathroom. After an hour or so I walk out of the bathroom to go see what has happened. As I quietly walked down the really long hall then I stop and look through the glass of the window then I gasped at what i saw. There was maybe 20 to 30 men in military outfits walking around and guarding every exit and every entrance to the building. Then I sat down to think about what I was going to do.then the two guards at the door I was sitting by started to talk to each other I could barley hear they were say but I managed to understand a sentence or two about their conversation. But they were speaking in Russian but then i heard something something they said the only word I had taught my self in Russian was Pink Flamingo.  
                                                           To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment