Friday, February 4, 2011

Pink Flamingo 6

As I walked in the mall I got scared I knew they were after me I said to my self as a bead of sweet rain down the side of my head. I needed to find a phone. Then I say someone to ask, it was a small family I rain up to them and ask if I could use their cell phone but they just stared at me as they walked off. Then I ran and hid in a pretzel stand were I also asked if I could use their phone that guy stared at me to and said no too. After that I saw an old lady and I asked for her phone and you want to know what she hit me with here purse. Then I saw those Russians that are after me so I turned and ran into a store but they folowed me and backed me up into a corner. And you want to know what I didn't lie to myself I was caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment